Click to Call
Alcock Insurance & Risk Management Services, LLC

3105 Evans St Unit E
Greenville, NC 27834

Get Directions

Who needs to get home insurance in North Carolina

Anyone that moves to the Greenville, NC area will find that it is a wonderful community that offers many amenities to local residents. Due to this, North Carolina can also be a great place to own a home as you can benefit from price appreciation and having a stable place to live. If you are going to move to North Carolina, you must consider all of your insurance needs. There are several situations when someone here will need to get home insurance.

Those That Have a Mortgage

One situation when someone will need to get home insurance is when they have taken out a mortgage. If you have taken out a mortgage, your lender will have specific insurance obligations that need to be met. Any mortgage lender will want you to have a full policy in place to protect your home, which is their collateral. In many cases, you may also have to escrow for payments monthly.

Those That Want Coverage

You will also need to get home insurance if you want to protect your home. Your home is the largest asset that you will ever own, and protecting it as well as possible is very important. When you get a full home insurance policy, you will have the coverage you need to protect your asset. 

There are plenty of situations when someone in the Greenville, NC area will need to get home insurance. If you believe that you need a home insurance policy for your property, you should call Alcorn Insurance & Risk Management Services, LLC. When you work with the team at Alcorn Insurance & Risk Management Services, LLC, you will learn more about your options. The team at Alcorn Insurance & Risk Management Services, LLC can help you build a policy that will give you the best coverage for your situation. 

Our Partners
  • Dairyland
  • Discovery
  • Heritage
  • Progressive
  • State Auto
  • Travelers CL
  • United Property and Casualty
  • Universal Property and Casualty